Co-operation for innovation and exchange of good practices is all about enabling organisations to work together in order to improve their provision for learners and share innovative practices.
The projects funded under this Key Action will focus on sharing, developing and transferring innovative practices in education, training and youth provision between participating countries.
Key Action 2 covers the five fields of Higher Education, vocational education and training, schools, adult education and youth. It is important to note that target groups and activities for Key Action 2 vary by field.
Key Action 2 aims to increase the positive impact of European activities at all levels to ensure benefits for the individuals, organisations and countries involved in projects.
Funding opportunities under Key Action 2
Key Action 2 is divided into two main types of activity: decentralised activities and centralised activities. Decentralised activities for the UK are run by the British Council, in partnership with Ecorys UK. Centralised activities are run by the European Commission’s Executive Agency which is based in Brussels.
- Strategic Partnerships for Higher Education
- Strategic Partnerships for VET
- Strategic Partnerships for schools
- Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education
- Strategic partnerships for Youth
- Strategic Partnerships in more than one field
- Knowledge Alliances
- Sector skills alliance
- Capacity building in the field of higher education
- Capacity building in the field of youth.