What will I gain from participating in the Turing Scheme?
Work Placements under the Turing Scheme enable participants to link their training to their aspirations for the future. Trainees are able to gain real-life working experience in a foreign company, incorporating linguistic skills, life skills, and professional skills.
- Increase employability prospects
- Boost your CV
- Exposure to and share new ideas and ways of working
- Helps you stand out from the crowd
- Develop cultural awareness
- Gain and enhance independence and confidence
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Explore a new country
- Create an international network of friends and employers
- Sense of achievement
- Improve education attainment